Welcome

You should probably read the very first entry to grasp the point of this blog.

In a nutshell, I am an aging diabetic striving to accomplish one last grand physical endeavor before time limits my options.
My drive towards the ultra-marathon was tied to raising funds for Juvenile Diabetes Research, but it has been closed. I still encourage you to visit the JDRF web site and make a pledge --> http://www.jdrf.org/

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Falling for the Finger Lakes, Part II

And there would be more touring after the race had been run.  My appreciation for the Finger Lakes would grow after enjoying a post-run dinner at the famed Moosewood restaurant in Ithaca, and even more so by visiting Watkins Glen Gorge the next day.  Absolutely stunning!

Yummy!


Watkins Glen Gorge

Falling, falling, falling…

Serenity and turbulence…

Behind the falls at Watkins Glen Gorge

No comments:

Post a Comment