Welcome

You should probably read the very first entry to grasp the point of this blog.

In a nutshell, I am an aging diabetic striving to accomplish one last grand physical endeavor before time limits my options.
My drive towards the ultra-marathon was tied to raising funds for Juvenile Diabetes Research, but it has been closed. I still encourage you to visit the JDRF web site and make a pledge --> http://www.jdrf.org/

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Running in Circles

So I never shared results of the Ohio attempt at “toe painting”.  If you recall, I attempted to trace out a bunch of circles along my short run last week.  May have sounded interesting, but I was rather disappointed with the result:

Disappointing toe painting of “circles”…


Not very appealing, but thanks to modern technology I spun the image around and viewed from a different perspective, my route crystallizes into something.  Except for that funky contraption jutting out of his belly-button, the tilted image strikes me as a rendering of the Marlboro Man leaning up against a fence post and smoking…albeit his cancer stick looks big enough to be a cigar rather than a cigarette.

Perhaps I’ll consider the contraption emerging from his abdomen an IV system since he’s obviously got a serious case of lung cancer…

“Marlboro Man with IV for his Cancer”


On the other hand, perhaps I need to work a bit more on this whole toe painting concept…


No comments:

Post a Comment